Hello again beautiful people!
It’s been a while, but I suddenly had the urge to write, and I’m super excited because today I’ll be talking about one of my absolute favourite topics – books! As some of you may know, I’m an avid reader, and I particularly love YA/NA and Adult fiction.
On that note, and in the spirit of Pride Month, here are five queer book recommendations from books I’ve read recently!
- Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe – I’m not even exaggerating when I say that this is my FAVOURITE book of all time. It’s queer, it’s heart wrenching, it’s beautiful, and it somehow feels like a hug (while someone is twisting a knife in your gut.) The sequel is coming out this October and I am beyond excited! Link here: https://amzn.to/3cZMOaQ
- Red White & Royal Blue (Casey McQuiston) – this book is the timeline that everyone deserves to experience. Politics, enemies to lovers and a female president! Link here: https://amzn.to/2UeIBt9
- The Backstagers (James Tynion IV, Rian Sygh, Walter Baiamonte) – such a cute, heartwarming graphic novel with lots of queer representation and an exciting fantasy world backstage! Link to volume one here: https://amzn.to/3qekpDl
- The Raven Cycle (Maggie Stiefvater) – a super unique and descriptive writing style, with a troupe of wonderful characters and a twisty adventure through Henrietta, Virginia and a magical forest. Link to the first book here: https://amzn.to/3xDICFx
- Infinity Son (Adam Silvera) – romance, superpowers, death, destruction and two main characters (one aggravating, one sweet) thrown into a conflict bigger than themselves. Link here: https://amzn.to/3xGECE6
I hope you enjoyed this post! More book recommendations to come, I’m sure! Let me know what you think, if you’ve read any of them or if they’re on your TBR!